POWER AT THE RIGHT PRICE WITH London VPS5 VPS!
A simple, fast and reliable server built using SSD storage. Best price in the market with great quality virtual private servers.
London VPS5 VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER HOSTING
SSD Disk Drives
You can never go wrong with our in-built SSDs for better performance and reliability. SSD drives are extremely fast and durable and use flash technology which helps improve your webpage load speed.
Full SSH & Root Access
Take full control over your Virtual Private Server with full SSH and root access with our amazing VPS hosting plans. With little technical know-how, you will be able to take full control of your server very quickly and easily.
Host Unlimited Site
Dude Server allows you to host all your websites under the same VPS account. That means with your single virtual private server, you can host multiple websites within a single cPanel account without any restrictions.
High Bandwidth & Storage
With Dude Server’s VPS Hosting plan, you will get a Quality amount of disk space you can use for your site. That means even when your site gets more traffic, you don’t have to worry about storage.
One of many Dude Server’s premium features is a dedicated IP address. Even the cheapest VPS hosting plan is fully laden with dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 Internet protocols.
Our dedicated award-winning support team will help you in all technical aspects. Still, if you are not happy with our services you can get a refund in 30 Days.
Frequently ask Question
Affordable price and dedicated speed for your next website
VPS is an acronym for “Virtual Private Server.” As the name suggests, it is a private server that is not shared and is exclusively yours. Having a VPS service gives you a set amount of resources that you don’t need to share with anyone as it’s only yours. It’s like having your very own “virtual” dedicated or private server.
Here, virtual symbolises an isolated server that is built after partitioning a physical server into multiple virtual servers. Each server has its own dedicated resources like RAM/memory, disk space, CPU etc. that is dedicated to you and you don’t have to share them with anyone. This virtual server enables you to access the root, install your preferred operating system and work on your website with freedom and privacy.
We will manage the physical server and other backend tasks while guaranteeing speed and uptime so that you can focus entirely on your website.
There are immense benefits of choosing VPS Hosting over competing solutions. These include:
- Improved Performance with Privacy – With VPS hosting solution, you don’t have to share the resources like CPU, memory and storage with other users meaning your audience will fully enjoy your enhanced website performance.
- More Control & Customization – SSH and root access with little technical knowledge allow you to configure server settings to fully match your hosting requirements.
- Highly Scalable – As your site grows and gain popularity, you can also easily scale your VPS’ resources to keep up with growth while managing everything.
- Ability To Host Software – Some software needs more resources to run properly thus are not compatible with Shared Hosting. However, VPS hosting offers all those additional resources for hosting software.
- Cost-Effectiveness – You can enjoy the perks of a Dedicated Server, without paying that much cost with VPS hosting.
Although very similar with some fundamental differences. A VPS server will let you create multiple virtual servers on a single dedicated server. While a VDS or Virtual Dedicated Server will do the same but will take up the entire dedicated server without partitioning into multiple servers.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting is the perfect priced hosting solution for large projects as it grants privacy as well as large amounts of dedicated resources and more control while remaining cheaper than having your own personal physical dedicated server.
Shared hosting is perfect for small business owners or startups when you are launching your website. During that time sharing hosting is the most affordable and feasible solution where you share resources like memory, RAM, CPU, disk space etc. with other users. The main disadvantage with shared hosting is that it restricts the advanced users to fully customize server configuration as per their needs. Bit the better part is that you can always switch to VPS or other hosting as the site gains popularity.
However, VPS hosting is the perfect solution for those who need more power and flexibility than too in a budget. Unlike shared hosting you don’t have to share memory, RAM, CPU, disk space etc. with other users and can even configure the server as per your needs. If you are not so tech-savvy, you can use our managed VPS hosting and if you are an advanced user with technical knowledge and want to configure everything on your own, opt for unmanaged VPS hosting.
- You are running an eCommerce website.
- When you want to host resource-intensive software that is not supported in shared hosting.
- When you require root access to the server.
- If you want to gain more control over your server and want to customize it according to your needs.
- You are developing websites for multiple clients.
- When you want to gain more control over security and privacy.